3. Celebrity Reflection
This is our 3rd journey on the Reflection. What's not to love? The ship is easy to meander, we never feel lost. Blu as well as the MDR serve great food. The lounges range from wild and crazy to laid back and relaxing. Cafe al Bacio is my favorite mid-day spot for an Irish coffee and a fresh pastry. This time I didn't even use my free coupon for a scoop of Gelato. Not sure why, but there was never a server behind the counter. I did see someone come over from Sushi on 5 to wait on a customer. Pools are wonderful especially the covered Solarium. I also did not get to the Persian Garden this time;I love it in there. Our beds were comfortable. The Martini bar was nice but got pretty loud about 7PM. We preferred the quieter ambiance of the Ensemble bar with a female vocalist or string quartet before dinner. Since we have been to most shows, we skipped it this time and only went once.

Before the "Pandemic"

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Nanatravel

Nanatravel’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1
convenient: close to elevators with wall in between that buffers most sounds. Our steward was attentive but not invasive. He fulfilled every request and clarified any question he may have had. Our balcony was at the end of the Hump and a little larger than many other cabins. I requested 2 buckets of ice, as I need very cold water at all times and he filed that request twice a day.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins