3. Queen Elizabeth
First time on Cunard, we were supposed to do back to back cruises from Sydney but the New Zealand cruise was cancelled due to the virus. The six day cruise itself was lovely, free from any dramas and we formed some lovely connections with the staff. Our room was the cleanest of any cruises we have ever been on, well done Cunard. Loved walking into a room where I don’t immediately think I had better start cleaning. The food was lovely, a bit repetitive in the buffet but still fine. I really want to say how wonderful Cunard itself has been. Having cancelled our second cruise they couldn’t do enough for the passengers. Booking accommodation, rebooking flights, booking us into a lovely hotel where we bunkered down until our flight back to Perth. Although it was sad to no be able to undertake our second cruise, the amazing manner in which the company and staff rallied around and provided one hundred per cent support helped in this disappointment. Many thanks to Cunard we’ll definitely travel with you when the time is right.

Amazing Cruise Line in the time of Covid 19

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Traveller25

The food was lovely, a bit repetitive in the buffet but still fine.

Many thanks to Cunard we’ll definitely travel with you when the time is right.
Traveller25’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Brilliant bed, cleanest cabin I’ve ever had after over thirty cruises with various cruise line including six star cruises.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins