3. Marella Discovery 2
This review is well overdue, but My Husband and I have not stopped thinking about the wonderful cruise we had on the ( Marella Discovery 2) last September (Highlights Of The Mediterranean} We were always apprehensive that we might not enjoy a cruise, worrying that it would not be for us, but can honestly say that this was our best holiday ever and cannot praise Marella Cruises and their Staff enough. We flew down to Palma and boarded the ship there and from the moment we stepped aboard and checked in, our holiday truly began Our Cabin a Junior Suite was on deck 8 and was very spacious with ample storage, a large balcony complete with table/chairs and two sun loungers, the bathroom was well equipped with bath and shower over, this could however be a problem if disabled ( but the standard balcony cabins have shower cubicles) good quality towels changed every day, sometimes twice and Clarins toiletries on arrival, these were not replenished once used to my disappointment, but think I seen the same products for sale in one of the shops on board. The food throughout was of the highest standard, whether opting for the self service or waiter service restaurants, so much choice and the same goes for the drinks. Entertainment there was something for everyone throughout the day and night, but the Shows in the Broadway lounge deserve a special mention, as they were exceptional. The TUI Staff each and everyone one of them, so polite and obliging, nothing was too much trouble.and all done with a smile. The only fault we could find, was having to leave the ship on our last day to go home.

Amazing - Best Holiday Ever.

Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review by THELMA_DREWITT

THELMA_DREWITT’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Discovery 2 price drops

Junior suite on deck 8, well worth the extra money.