3. Enchantment of the Seas
Embarkation was super easy because of the option to check in with expedited check in. I highly recommend taking advantage of it any time it is offered. I had heard so many things, good and bad, about Enchantment. I went into this cruise with an open mind and was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved the ship. Yes it is small. Yes it is old. But it has soooo much charm. It is super clean and very nicely decorated. We had an interior cabin and it was just like any other I have stayed in. Nothing wrong with our cabin except for when you are docking. There is a lot of noise from the ropes. But that didn't bother us because we were already awake getting ready to go on our excursions. The location was great. I was worried about being so forward on the ship but it was super quiet in the halls and I loved that. Dining was good. Not as good tasty as the food on Liberty of the Seas but it was all quite good. We went to Chops for Embarkation Day lunch and I would do it again. All of the entertainment on the ship was great. While we didn't do too many of the organized activities, the ones that we did participate in were lively and fun. We loved our Cruise Director Bobby and hope to have him again. Service was great as always on a Royal ship. We loved our room steward. He always greeted us with a smile, asked us how our day was and was able to help with everything we needed. I was a little worried about Progreso but now it is one of my favorite ports. I love Mayan Ruins and it is such an easy way to see the BIG ones. I can't wait to go back. Cozumel was great as always. So much to do there! I can't wait to go on another sailing on EOS out of Galveston if I need another getaway cruise.

Pleasantly surprised with the charm of this little ship.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by ched03

ched03’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V
Small but clean. We didn't notice anything in disrepair. A bit noisy when pulling up to the dock and the ropes/lines are being let out.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins