3. Silver Spirit
We chose this cruise — 14 days Singapore to Mumbai — because we were offered a once-in-a-lifetime deal. Sadly, CV-19 caught up with us and seven of our ports refused us entry. Nevertheless, after 18 days, we made it to Darwin, in Australia. How can I begin to explain how marvellous the crew were! The ship was kept absolutely spotless! And I mean that. Every day, every surface was sanitised — twice. You could NOT enter a dining room without sanitising. You could NOT serve your own food in the buffet. It was marvellous. And despite all that, the crew were happy, pleased to help us with anything at all. Their talent show was superb and demonstrated their unbreakable will and optimism. We had no virus on board — at all. And we WERE tested — 10 times by my count. I've never a cruise with so many healthy people on board! The ship is a happy ship — and that is due undoubtedly to the captain. What a hell of a situation he faced, and sometimes, just occasionally, you could hear the frustration in his voice. But he was forever honest, forthright and upright with the passengers and crew (they told us). Full kudos to him!! We have a FCC with them, and as soon as we can, we'll be back!!

The Voyage of Indulgence!

Silver Spirit Cruise Review by BIWOZ

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Superior Veranda Suite

We have a FCC with them, and as soon as we can, we'll be back!!
BIWOZ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Spirit price drops

Superior Veranda Suite
Cabin SV
Wonderful! The bathroom is nearly as large as ours at home! And our cabin attendant, Leabeth, was an angel. Our butler, Ram, was always there, but never pushy, and anticipated our every need. The cabin was roomy, light, and kept clean. Perfect.
Deck 9 Suite Cabins