• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Rlangelozzi
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

I received a really good offer from a travel place and had never sailed Norwegian so thought I would try it. The food and the service were both awful. We tried several restaurants and each time the food was luke warm at best. We actually had to go to the buffet after leaving one restaurant because my husband never got his meal. Our room steward never cleaned our room until late in the afternoon even when we were gone all day. He never vacuumed and rarely replaced the coffee or tea bags. They broke my husbands suitcase and after being told I could use my onboard credit for gratuities. I was charged the full amount and told I couldn’t. I lost $100.00 in onboard credits because of misinformation. Do not recommend this cruise line. It took us hours to go through embarkation. While this cruise took place during the beginning of the Coronavirus, the ship sanitization process was very unpredictable. We couldn’t play mini golf, but the casino was wide open and machines/chips were not sanitized. Overall the worst cruise experience I have ever had.

Balcony Stateroom

The room was not bad. We had a partially obstructed view, but is wasn’t bad.

Port Reviews

Harvest Caye

Very nice shore excursion experience.

Cozumel