3. MSC Divina
It was our first time on MSC. Being that the ship was only half full of passengers and the hole corona virus outbreak made for an uneasy cruise. The food was average witch was disappointing as I was under the impression that their food was much better. I will say that they made very good pizza. Not impressed with their steak house, I rarely send food back , but I had to with my first steak (over cooked). The service was great from all the crew members. They too had to be worried about the virus and what was going to happen with them as far as trying to get home are staying on the ship. The ship is beautiful , many places to just sit and relax . Many bars . Cabin was ok , standard size , balcony was nice size. The TV channels where limited ( I know you don’t go on a crusie to watch TV ) I would have liked to have more then CNN for news.

Under the circumstances hard to give a fair review

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Joenut

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Balcony Stateroom

The ship is beautiful , many places to just sit and relax . Many bars .

Joenut’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Aurea Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B3
Average , the shower was too small.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins