• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

Me (aged 11)went on a cruise into the middle of nowhere with my family. This was our second time doing that but not on that cruise line, and I have to say that I still had a terrific time but sadly the food there was terrible.

On our day of arrival I had a desert in the Dining Room, that was really nice. The next day I wasn’t feeling too good but I’ll get to that part later. Anyway, my Mum got me some pancakes and a donut. When you think of a pancake chewy wouldn’t be the first word that comes to mind, not only that but it was dry and crumbly. It was the same with the donut. So I had one bite of both of those things and then instantly I decided that I wouldn’t have anymore of it because I didn’t like it so then I instantly went for the fruit.

Most of our dinners were fantastic but on our last night, we went to Giovanni’s Table. Our waiter was lovely but it took a long time for our food to come out. It took an hour and a half. Not only that but my pasta wasn’t very cooked and had been sitting out for a very long time. My Mum and Dad’s food not only looked disgusting, it was disgusting!

Interior

Definitely book room 388 on deck 5, you will not regret it.

1 Helpful Vote