3. Carnival Pride
Went on my first cruise, carnival pride and was not impressed at all, the food was subpar and some of the staff didn’t seem like they wanted to help and seemed bothered if I stopped them to ask a question. Our neighbors had there kids unattended running up and down halls all night and slamming doors and we reported it several times and finally the day before we got home the noise stopped. So many young kids running around without parents that we couldn’t play miniature golf because they were breaking the clubs then we docked home 6 hours late, the one positive thing was the guy that cleaned our room, he was fantastic and we even tipped him extra!!! I’m not sure I’ll ever take another cruise and if I do it will NOT be with carnival pride. We wanted to go to movie night and there were not enough chairs and the ones that were taken had sleeping kids on them so we never got to do movie night and the serenity pool was nice but people came up to save there chairs at 6am by putting towels there then went back to room so chairs stayed saved and empty for hours so it was hard to find a chair to lay out, people who couldn’t find chairs did let staff know that seats are saved and empty for hours and they didn’t seem to care so I went over and removed all the towels so the 6 women could sit and I gave towels to employee and told them and they just took towels and didn’t even I spoke to them. Never again!!!

First time very disappointed

Hollyann1971’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F
The cabin was very clean, I just didn’t like that I’m sitting on my balcony and they come through with hoses to spray down balcony and I’m sitting there relaxing and reading, there should have been an announcement or something
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins