• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Norwegian Epic Review

Editor Rating
24 Awards

They were not on point and were so disorganized.

Review for Norwegian Epic to the Caribbean
Absgonnacruise
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin:

I choose Norwegian lines because my 1st experience on Dawn was excellent. Obviously, I cannot say the same on the Epic. Comparing to Dawn, Everything from the welcome with exception on a few was not as exciting. Room seemed tinier. Keep bumping into my partner to get from one place to the other. Shower was separated from toilet area and even the sink was apart from both these areas and oh so very small. Found it very difficult to put my makeup on because there wasn’t a good mirror for this purpose like on Dawn. Not enough Elegant restaurants to choose from. Did not like the fact to always have to go though the smoky smelly Casino area to get to where I was going. The Director and crew was not as nice either. I mean this was the Epic!! Expected way more. Ship was rusty and being painted on stops. Entertainment was great. Loved The Epic Beatles and the Colombian 4 Blue band on the pool deck. They were the best! But all in all very disappointing on my wedding anniversary celebration.

Port Reviews

Aruba

Aruba was beautiful. Took a bus to the beach area. Be ce stores there.

San Juan

San Juan, Puerto Rico is were I live.

Curacao

*Curacao very colorful and beautiful area.

Bonaire