3. MSC Meraviglia
This was my third MSC Yacht Club Cruise and my first Solo Cruise. A last minute work conflict prevented my wife from accompanying me this time. We have sailed all the major lines and have determined that the MSC Yacht is the best value and the standard for outstanding service. We have booked another Yacht Club cruise in October 2020. Embarkation was quick and painless. On the ship in about 30 minutes, including the temperature check. Having sailed on the Seaside several times, I found the Meraviglia a beautiful ship with some differences in the layout that some like and others don't. I myself believe that the crew makes the difference, not subtle differences in the layout. I personally like the Yacht Club layout of the Seaside better. But, when I saw my friend Justin behind the bar and Arthur, the Head Waiter, it fell like home and the comparison went out the window. They took very good care of me, which compensated for me being solo. The Suites are laid out a little different. However, they are very open and spacious. There seems to be less storage space. But, it seems be plenty adequate for two people. My butler wasn't on par with the other butlers we have had in the past. He and his assistant kept the room was spotless and fulfilled each and every request. However, he didn't anticipate my needs and follow-up, as I have grown accustom to. Not a bad butler, just different. In the Top Sail Lounge Justin, Mary and the rest of the crew provided excellent service and made each visit to the bar fun throughout the week. I ate all my meals at the Yacht Club Restaurant. Can can't say enough how I enjoyed a week of service by Arthur. The food was excellent. However, a little more European than the food on the Seaside. I was never hungry or disappointed. I must say, if you don't dine internationally, you may be a little shocked at the menu. However, they feature steaks and etc. daily. Also, if you don't see what you want, ask your server. They try to be very accommodating. Even with the circumstances of the cruiselines shutting down and many of the crew left uncertain about their futue, they were extremely professional and made it a magnificent trip. I seldom left the Yacht Club. But, I saw a good bit of this beautiful ship. Disembarkation was excellent. I was at the Miami airport in less than 45 minutes after being escorted off the ship.

Another outstanding week in the Yacht Club

billwest580’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1
As I mentioned the Suites are laid out a little different. However, they are very open, spacious and very comfortable. There seems to be less storage space although it is plenty adequate for two people.

My butler and his assistant kept the room was spotless and fulfilled each and every request. However, he didn't anticipate my needs and follow-up, as I have grown accustom to. He wasn't on par with the other butlers we have had in the past. Not that he was a bad butler, just different.
Pyramids Deck Suite Cabins