3. Emerald Princess
We chose this cruise for the itinerary and for our past experiences on the Emerald Princess. We love the live music and entertainment on the Emerald Princess. Princess Cruises are our favorite. We had a hiccup during embarkation, but that was put aside as the cruise got underway. I enjoyed the ports, but to be honest our best time was had on the ship. A little disappointed we were not allowed to get off in Columbia, but understandable considering the world conditions. The cruise staff was awesome at keeping us safe and healthy. The ship was in a continuous state of disinfection and I loved that the staff in the Worldplace Market began serving the buffet about halfway through the cruise. Extra work for them, but a bonus for us to help keep us healthy. We maintained a healthy ship and with all of the challenges in the cruise world I would not hesitate and look forward to cruising again.

Another great experience with Princess going through the Panama Canal

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by khope

khope’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OZ
Great cabin. We love having a window with natural light and our obstruction was very limited. Economical way to have the window without the high cost.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins