3. MSC Armonia
We chose this cruise for the promo. EZ drink package, wifi and OBC. We flew directly to Miami on sailing date and were met at the airport by shuttled arranged by MSC. It was a short ride to the port and we were checking in very shortly. \ We found the Armonia to be a very well organized ship. We found our cabin (we had booked Interior Guaranteed} and were upgraded to an Oceanview. The cabin was bright and though not spacious it was sufficient for two people. I was surprised at the closet space, having been on the Meraviglia where space was limited. We were assigned first seating dining and shared a table for 6 with one other couple. We enjoyed the variety of foods offered and found the portions to be adequate. Our waiter was Landi and he did an excellent job taking care of us. We found there was a variety of activities to keep us busy when we wanted to be busy and just relax when we wanted to do that. We are older and don't stay up late so we didn't do many shows. But heard a lot of good things about the shows. The service was extraordinairy. I had to stop by Guest Service our first day and get help with my wifi. Arpy was very helpful. I accessed my messages and found that my daughter had passed away suddenly the night before. My first thought was to fly home so I went back to Arpy and explained i needed to find out how to arrange a flight. She calmly said she would put through a call to my family and I could speak with them and decide what I needed to do. This was accomplished in just a matter of minutes. After talking with my other daughter it was decided that things were under control and to stay on the cruise as it was only a week long. Thanks to having been able to talk to family I felt able to finish the cruise. With the threat of the Coronavirus and knowing we would be around family we stayed aboard while in port. We had been to Jamaica and Grand Cayman before. Our hearts went out to the crew when it was announced by the Captain that this would be the final cruise for the ship and the crew would be returning home. And although we prepaid our gratuities we tipped our waiter and wait staff knowing they were losing income. We will definitely be booking with MSC again.

Armonia and the Coronavirus

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Trekkie217

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom – Bella
We chose this cruise for the promo. EZ drink package, wifi and OBC.

We will definitely be booking with MSC again.
Trekkie217’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Bella
Cabin O1
See above. Very happy with our category
Topazio Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins