3. MSC Orchestra
We joined the cruise with friends. Just a weekend away ... and wanted to relax and have some fun. Everything is extremely overpriced. As we were paying in the region of R2000 pppn... we do expect quality. We paid for ALL our photos and got home to find most missing .. we were shocked. They were already horrendously overpriced.. then missing loads. The staff were obviously overworked as they were pretty miserable towards us and I commented more than once that waiters and reception staff were rude. Our dining waiter was friendly.. but the wait for drinks etc was very long. I feel I was made to feel unwelcome. My daughter went to be entertained and was forced to watch a movie .. very boring. She complained that the lady working there was impatient. Are the crew overworked maybe? Played in casino and just lost ... no entertainment in just losing all the time. Drinks were not cold on the island.. warm and unpleasant and Qs always long We paid for a KYKNET cruise and saw 3 singers the whole time ... hardly the faces on the advertisement. It was dismal. The 3 tried their best, but quite honestly that was not what we were expecting from KYKNET cruise .. it was a poor show. Where were the rest of Kyknet??? We are going again in December as we've booked already. I took 4 years between this one in March and the last time in 2015. Things deteriorated and I remembered why I originally said I wouldn't cruise again. I hope in December we have a better experience. Please could we be treated as though we there for a holiday and not just there to make MSC and the staff more money. It is theoretically not a cheap holiday!! We go to have a holiday ... not to line your pockets ... please work on making cruisers feel welcome... I totally felt the irritation from 80% of the crew.

Money seems the prime objective of getting people to cruise

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by Angela.Cromarty

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

I feel I was made to feel unwelcome.

Are the crew overworked maybe?

Drinks were not cold on the island.. warm and unpleasant and Qs always long

It is theoretically not a cheap holiday!!

Angela.Cromarty’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2
Shower is very small. But the room was clean and adequate
Chitarra Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins