3. MSC Armonia
Our first time with MSC. Arrmonia is a nice mid size ship with enough going on to fill our evenings. The ship was very very clean we did not catch the COVID-19 bug Food ... we was on the first sitting for our evening meal. The food was just ok nothing to rave about. The buffet dinner was better also the pizza was nice a great snack of tea when we did not fancy the menu. Cabin .. we was rocked to sleep most nights in our compact ocean view cabin nice bed with the world's smallest shower. Entertainment .. the big shows was a bit tacky for my liking we ended up taking over a corner in the white lion bar most evening and entertaining ourselves. Staff .. 99% was amazing the captain called them the best crew on the sea I would agree Would I sail again on the ship yes on a different itinerary.

First time on MSC Arrmonia

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by peter lockwood

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean

Would I sail again on the ship yes on a different itinerary.
peter lockwood’s Full Rating Summary