3. Carnival Panorama
My husband and I chose Carnival Panorama because we wanted to sail on a brand new ship and sail to the Mexican Riviera. The Good: Brand New beautiful ship, enjoyed the pay restaurants for free at lunch bt noon and 2:30pm. We tried-Mongolian Wok and Pasta Bar. Staff was friendly and worked hard.The big shows in the evening were excellent. The Not So Good: The drinks on board are very expensive a strawberry margarita or daquiri is bt 13 and 15 dollars including the automatically added tip and floater.If you don't add the extra 2.00 floater it just tastes like no alcohol is in the drink at all. The dining room meals in the evening were not very good. I'm not a picky eater and on three different nights I only had a baked potato because I didn't like any of the other items I ordered. Lobster, prime rib, escargot and Mahi Mahi not eatable. One night we ate at the Smokehouse just so I could find something to eat that I liked. There is very little healthy food on board. If you look high and low you can survive but on a brand new cruise ship I would've loved seeing a healthy restaurant to choose from with many food allergies or diets addressed, gluten free, keto, dairy free, etc. Our table mates in the evening also were struggling to find food to eat at dinner and they also thought this would be a great idea. It was sad to see so much wasted food on board by passengers who took too much food ate a couple bites of each item and tossed the rest. The entertainment on board was not very good unless you like bingo,the casino, or game shows. This cruise was one of the most expensive we've taken and not good value.

Beautiful new ship, rest is average

Carnival Panorama Cruise Review by sunedaze2@aol.com

sunedaze2@aol.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Panorama price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS
The ocean suite cabin is large, Had enough drawer and closet space for us (two people). Love the two sinks and dual shelving on each side of sink in the bath. Would prefer a stand up shower instead of a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom as we are shower people.The high side wall of the tub wouldn't work well for elderly. The blackout curtains were not wide enough to block out the window and door?? Really? Must of been a mess up measuring for the curtain. Mattress very comfortable. Tower animals are cute.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins