3. Emerald Princess
My father wanted to see the Panama Canal. It was 5 adults - my father, my sister and husband, myself and husband. Our entertainment was poor. The best was the comedian next to last day. The service was horrible in internet. We talked to him. He gave us info. We tried it and it didn’t meet with our expectations and wanted to change it two hours later and were denied. The beverage service was ridiculous. You spend over $1000 for the package and they wanted my husband to pay for a can of coke. They nickel and dime you to death. Embarking was ridiculous. They knew the night before there were problems and still had people embarking at 7 pm. Disembarking was also ridiculous! People coming in doors they weren’t suppose to. No one watching. We are platinum members are will not be using princess again. So very disappointed in Princess Cruises!

Panama Canal cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by annauker

annauker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin B1
Our steward was great and the room was nice.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins