3. Carnival Horizon
Just got back last Sunday from an 8 day trip on the Horizon (3/15). I have cruised on 35+ cruises and this was my least favorite. Embarkation was a breeze and there was no wait. We ate in the dining room 6 nights and not once was my meal satisfactory. The entree was always over cooked and dry. The main dining room service was excellent. We at Jiji's one night and it was the best meal of the week! We also dined in the steakhouse. The food was superb, but the service was absolutely horrible. Also the casino was doing a promotion for all the heavy gamblers. Some of which were on a free cruise because of the amount they spent in the casino on previous cruises! There was absolutely NO NON-SMOKING areas in the casino. When you stepped off the elevator on deck 4 you could immediately smell the smoke coming from the casino. The atrium was the least spectacular of any ship I've cruised on. Decorated in very muted colors and It was only 3 stories high. Not at all majestic, nor were there any glass enclosed elevators. Disembarkation was unbelievably easy. We walked off with our luggage. There was NO customs agent present. We only had to glance into an iPad with facial recognition technology, and we were out the door! We will definitely NOT cruise on this ship again! Cheers!

Disappointed

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by FL_Cruzr

We will definitely NOT cruise on this ship again!

Cheers!