3. MSC Divina
We chose this 3 day sailing as an introduction to the Yacht Club. We were markedly impressed with the service. The room was great and the food in the Le Muse restaurant was great. The servers remembered our drink preferences which was awesome. Our Butler and Assistant Butler were awesome. We will definitely be back to the Yacht Club. Areas that MSC could improve on would be some of the entertainment selections. I know that on newer ships the Yacht Club Restaurant and Top Sail Lounge are in the same place but on MSC Divina we found it to be a bit awkward to have to traverse the entire length of the ship to get to the restaurant. We attended the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle and will do it on every sailing we ever go on. The upselling was slightly annoying as well but they weren't pushy. The Yacht Club area on Ocean Cay was serene and the food delicious. I understand that they are still working on the island so I won't fault them for the port-a-potty trailer as I know they are working on actual restrooms. All-in-all it was a great experience.

Great First Yacht Club Experience

KIDudley’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Yacht Club Deluxe Suite
Cabin YC1
Our cabin was spacious and was decently appointed. Having 24 hour room service was nice and we used the pizza delivery more than once. We walked in to champagne on ice and a fruit bowl. Would definitely say that the television could be a bit larger. There wasn't too much noise. The cabin is directly across from the private Yacht Club elevator which was very convenient. The butler and his assistant kept the mini bar stocked and there was even once when we didn't notice.
Urano Deck Suite Cabins