• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Belle dixon
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin:

This was our very first cruise, chosen to celebrate our golden wedding anniversary. So went for what we considered the best of everything. Including a suit which included a butler service. The service throughout our holiday from our personal butler Santash to the lady cleaning our room, Charmaine, could not be faulted. They where so helpful, so professional, so good at their jobs, by the time we went home, we considered them our friends.

The excellent service did not stop at our cabin, the restaurants the food, the bars, absolutely second to none, I do not eat meat, as soon as I went in the dining room I was asked if everything was alright with the choice on the menu and offered a vegetarian menu Last but not least, the most amazing shows, entertainment. I am still on cloud nine after returning home to all the doom and gloom about the corona virus this holiday will keep our spirits up for the rest of the year.

Absolutly loved it. Loved the bathroom, the seperate toilet facilities, the sitting area the balcony. I am lost for words at how wonderful I found this holiday.

7 Helpful Votes