• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Cove Balcony
Emma at White Party.

This was my second Caraval Cruise my first was with Dream. I have to say it was easy bordering ship just beware uphill walking to get on board in terminal. Once on ship is beautiful designed started out in Hero’s Bar waiting for other family members. First stop of course buffet, it was too crowded and as the week progressed they serve the same items . We had burgers at Guys(lifesaver of cruise) not only really favorable with plenty of options. Our Cove Balcony 2361 was private and beautiful. Plenty of room your clothes and shoes. Nice spacious bathroom and our Porter Arthur greeted us immediately presented his card and asked us what we wanted he was amazing. We ate at Horizon on fourth floor, our waiter Faub was great. Food in my opinion was mediocre everyone else loved it. Finally Emma she was the best cruise director I’ve ever had and I’ve been on several cruises(12). She made everyone get up and enjoy this cruise. My family loved her, Hell everyone dead!! When we had to stay on the ship due to a passenger being taken off Emma came on explain and was very accommodating. They returned our baggage to the room and offered free movies and Wi-Fi would recommend Panorama.

Cove Balcony

If you want privacy this is your cabin. Watching ocean from your bed is beyond beautiful. Bed slept like a dream.

3 Helpful Votes