• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

Negatives:

Spring break cruise, my MISTAKE. Screaming, drinking, banging on doors in the middle of the night, singing " coronavirus in the hallways" at 3am. Watched a couple of spring breakers who coughed without covering mouth and/or putting head into sleeve or anything more than one time, tried to avoid them as much as possible. Lesson learned!

The balcony staterooms have been changed to have 1 glass door and a port hole design which was unexpected as we have always experienced 2 glass doors which helps you not feel confined in such a small area. Do NOT like the new design. Will never book SKY again.

Mid-Ship Balcony

Did NOT like the balcony rooms with the little PORT window is stupid. I prefer the double glass doors to give that true ocean view. I felt more confined in this style of cabin , will never book this again.

All other cruise ships we docked by had either 2 glass (sliding doors) or 3 glass panels no port hole.

The attendant was awesome.

Our adorable woman , her name began with an "A" was superb, she has the perfect personality for this job, her work ethic was exceptional. Give her a 10/10.

Thank you it was a pleasure meeting you.

I