Carnival Panorama Cruise Review

Beautiful ship. awful room - very noisy in the morning

Carnival Panorama Cruise Review by preciousharley

• Sail Date: Jan 2020
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Chose the Panorama since its a newborn ship, Lovely, clean and new. Bad part was the room above a gym. Unfortunately a suppose to be a very relaxing cruise is ruined by a very loud morning spin class that blows the room with Noise. I almost had a nervous breakdown.

If management is listening, I suggest that the room within the vicinity affected by the noise be transformed into a room for the hearing impaired or redo the rooms to make it noise resistance. Being in the SPA area, I think about relaxing, smooth, dreamy music. Last thing I was expecting was "very loud rap or whatever music" early in the morning in tandem with the spin class. What a headache.

Giving cash incentives or comps can only go so far. I'm cruising for my sanity, so I can relax not to get comps or have a nervous breakdown. The room should be sound proofed or the spin class moved to another area AWAY FROM THE ADVERTISED AS "RELAXING SPA". Kids are NOT allowed but apparently blaring music is. HELLO!!!!! The spin class is held almost every morning. Almost reminded me of the time I was in Basic Training on my first morning. The music from the spin class reverberating into room scared the living daylights out of me.

The same will happen to you. The noise will wake you up with a rumble that goes louder and louder and no matter how much you complain the loudness of the music will not change.

Now, I carefully choose the cabin rooms I stay in. I don't want to have a nervous breakdown.

Other than that the rest of the cruise was lovely. The crew amazing. Over and Out.

preciousharley's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

see above not sure of category but its a spa room

preciousharley