3. Carnival Glory
We had a great time on our cruise. The staff was great, the accomodations were nice. They even brought us a fan because we felt our room was on the warm side. Our room steward and dining staff were great and friendly. The comedy was pretty good and the shows nice. Our Cruise Director, Lee was incredible and full of energy. He really went out of his way to make sure that everyone was having an amazing time. The steakhouse was amazing. The steak was cooked to perfection and all of the sides were delicious. The cheesecake for dessert was so yummy! My only complaint was that that the Spa workers seemed a little bit on the snooty side. It made me a little uncomfortable when I was getting my overpriced pedicure.The pedicure was $75.00 but I had a gift card from my room steward for $50.00 to use in the spa, so I only had to pay $25.00.

Great Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by nursinggal

nursinggal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F
Our cabin was nice for an older ship. The only issue was we thought the temperature was a little warm. They did bring us a fan. Our room steward Thana was top notch! She made sure we had everything we needed.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins