3. Island Princess
We chose this cruise to see the islands Jamaica, Panama Canal, Cayman Islands , Columbia, and Costa Rica. Unfortunately due to rough water and Corona Virus scare we could only see Columbia and Costa Rica. This was very disappointing and the water was very rough going from Fort Lauderdale in Florida to Jamaica causing many people to get motion sickness and was the main reason for our ship not stopping at Jamaica. We were stuck on this ship for 8 out of 10 days . The ship is need of interior repairs (floors were rough under carpet causing trip hazards, pipes in ceiling were leaking in hallways) Pools onboard were empty of water due to rough sea conditions. Entertainment was ok but could have been better if they were to make it to the ship, some flights were cancelled the entertainment could't make it to the ship. I would not recommend princess cruises for cruising, I thought they were highly reputable cruise line but I was wrong.

Disappointing Cruise

Island Princess Cruise Review by Peanut2727

We were stuck on this ship for 8 out of 10 days .

Pools onboard were empty of water due to rough sea conditions.

Peanut2727’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OC
Cabin was very small but clean.
Fiesta Deck Outside Cabins