3. Regal Princess
We only cruise Princess since our first Alaskan trip. We took all 4 of our kids on that one and highly recommend people bring their kids and use the kids clubs. This one was just me and my partner for a quick break. We were only doing the first 7 days - Eastern CARIBBEAN! Despite all the health fears this year, with the information we had at the time, we felt safe to travel at the end of Feb as planned. There were extra precautions throughout or trip and a 16 hour delay disembarking for checks at the end of this cruise. Despite this, the staff were as professional, friendly and patient as ever. Problems can happen with any service provider at any time for many reasons, we are all human after all. For me, it’s not about whether a problem happens but how the problem is handled and risks mitigated for the future. Those extraordinary events aside, the cruise was perfect, literally my only complaint is too much food to finish the exquisite dessert at Sabitini’s. We booked the Sanctuary bungalow at Princess Cays and ordered the upgraded lunch. Highly recommend! Shore fishing was great. Villa botanica excursion was good, their patio daiquiris were Devine. We plan to do it again, with the kids this time next year. If you arrive a few days ahead of your cruise, try a sport fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale with Tacohookedup.com. We also stayed at the Hilton Marina, which was minutes from fishing and the cruise port.

Served like royalty, Treated like family

Regal Princess Cruise Review by RCKeilbar

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

RCKeilbar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
We’ve had interior, balcony and mini-suite before. For 2 people, the balcony deluxe was perfect. We don’t usually spend much time in room but having a sofa, we found ourselves watching movies in suite on sea days.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins