3. Celebrity Equinox
It was AMAZING hard to know where to start first!!!!!! The Passport Bar hands down the best (3)guys ever!!! They knew our names...what we wanted they were friendly and so much fun!!!! They definitely will be missed....I hope to see them all again very soon.Tuscan restaurant was SUPER yummy!!!! The waiter was very helpful and attentive. I loved everything about this boat!!! The comedians were great!!! Corey being the best!!!!!!! Our night meals were so good!!! The fella that served us wine knew so much about each and everyone of them. He also suggested some really good wines for us. Everything was so........so.....clean! Any bathroom at any point was spotless. The whole group on this boat honestly makes a great team. I told my husband next trip me and him are definitely taking this crusie line (boat) . This was my first time I went with my mother in love and aunt and uncle....I can't wait until next time..... I felt like a princess the whole entire time...spoiled rotten to the core!!!!!

Perfect

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Jennae24

It was AMAZING hard to know where to start first!!!!!!

I felt like a princess the whole entire time...spoiled rotten to the core!!!!!
Jennae24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2
Our room attendant MU-AH was AMAZING...He was a huge help..kept our cabin perfectly clean. He always went out of his way.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins