• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Meka3256
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin:

This was my 2nd time with CMV. I chose this cruise due to the itinerary and price. I am happy to travel on any cruise ship with any company, and would usually chose by itinerary and price (specifically solo supplement - I refuse to pay a large supplement).

CMV doesn't do frills, however it never claims to. This trip, as with my last one with CMV provided a good itinerary, edible (and sometimes really nice) food, a comfortable cabin, and entertainment that kept me amused although will not win awards for excellence or originality.

I drove down the drive down the day before and stayed the night at Stifford Park Hotel. This was CMV's suggested hotel, and provided decent accommodation for the night, breakfast, parking and a taxi, for close to the cost of just parking at Tilbury Port. First time I have done this, and would do again. Hotel was fine, think Travelodge with some nice gardens, and a good breakfast. Not somewhere I would stay for a holiday, but definitely more than good enough for 1 night. NB there is no lift to some rooms, so do say when booking is you have mobility issues (or just lots of luggage!)

Lots of space and storage for 1 person.

Find a Magellan Cruise