3. Norwegian Pearl
I chose this cruise because of the date and embarkation port. There was a long wait to board due to inspection of each passport. After that it was smooth and excellent sailing. On the second day the captain announced new policies due to the virus. All restaurant tables were cleared of everything, disposable paper menus were used, and everything was handed to diners by gloved servers. Crew were cleaning every 20 minutes. This attention to every detail kept all healthy. Other than the restaurant situation, everything carried on. We did not miss any ports, the entertainment was entertaining and the food was OK- outstanding. Please try the butter chicken Found at the buffet! Delicious!! My stateroom was well looked after and the cruise was near capacity. We were allowed to visit and disembark at each port. Disembarkation was easy. We were waiting for our ride within 15 minutes. However the Port of Miami was full of many cruise ships as NCL was not sailing for 30 days fleet wide. The entire crew went above and beyond and were cheerful and friendly despite the required extra work due to the virus. We were chosen for the Offices’s Dinner and the next day we arrived to a cabin with 3 towel animals, a birthday banner, and sign from the head if housekeeping to celebrate my adult daughter’s birthday. What a great surprise. Bravo NCL Pearl for a vacation of a lifetime.

Fantastic cruise during the Covid crisis

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by lolajeff

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Picture Window

Bravo NCL Pearl for a vacation of a lifetime.
lolajeff’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Family Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O1
I loved this cabin as it was around the corner from the aft elevator bank making moving around the ship a breeze. The picture window was delightful. I traveled with my adult daughter and there was plenty of storage for our things and the stateroom was very quiet.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins