3. Norwegian Breakaway
I will never go on a NCL ever again after the experience my boyfriend and I had. We did get a good price because we booked it two weeks before our sail date. However, it was not worth what we paid. One of the only things we enjoyed was seeing the stand-up comedians and a comedic magician in the Breakaway Theater. They were both very talented and amusing. As for the things we did not like...when we first got on the ship and into our room, our toilet would not flush and I had to tell a worker who then said the entire hallway's toilets were not working either. The first island we were supposed to dock at was Bahamas. The morning of that, the captain said we would not be stopping at all because of the windy conditions. While I understand that they cannot control the weather, I feel like we should of been compensated in some way for missing an entire port - the one I was most excited for. Because of that, we were at sea for another whole day. In addition, the main pool was closed for 2 days because of the wind. Again, another compensation would of been nice. Two days at sea and no one can even swim? Also, the tendering process was by far the worst and most unorganized process I've ever experienced on a cruise. And this is my 5th cruise. We had specific times we were supposed to be on the tender, but the tender boats were hours late for every port. This made us very late for our NCL booked excursions those days. In Cozumel we were supposed to be at our excursion meeting point at 12:15 pm for a 4.5 hour excursion - a speedboat and snorkel session for $135 per person. The ticket said allow 45 minutes for tendering so we needed to be on the tender around 11:30 am. We were all forced to wait in the theater until at least 1:00 pm because they said there were no tenders for anyone yet. While the speed boats were fun our snorkel session was about 20 minutes and I saw about 5 fish total. Then he made us get back in the speed boat and return to shore at 2:30 pm. We were very upset we did not get to have the full time. The taxis picked us up at 3:45 pm. When we complained to the Shore Excursion desk, the lady was rude and did not believe us. She ended up giving us both 20% off the excursion after arguing with her for 20 minutes. Lastly, the food was not the best. My boyfriend and I had to eat at the buffet at least one meal a day because there was not many complimentary places to eat at. And the Manhattan Room (main dining room) was not very big and a dress code is required for men. I've cruised with NCL before and the last time was nothing like this. I do not recommend Norwegian Breakaway.

My poor expierence of NCL