3. Star Princess
We did the Hawaii cruise. The entertainment and activities offered were second to none. Our shore excursions were excellent. The accommodations on excursions made the overall experience very memorable. The embarkation and disembarkation process was very smooth. The dining experience was one of the highlights of the cruise. Great food but even greater service by the staff. Overall, I would recommend the Hawaii cruise to others. The dining experience, the entertainment onboard, and the shore excursions could not have been better. Not sure what I expected before the cruise but think the Star Princess far exceeded anything I could have hoped for. This is a bucket list cruise. The days at sea were full of entertainment and activities. The shore days provided wonderful excursions or time to just get out and explore. The staff onboard were friendly and helpful. The food in the dining rooms provided a great selection and delicious dining. This is a MUST travel if you wish to explore Hawaii.

A very pleasant cruise. Far exceeded my expectations.

Star Princess Cruise Review by Stan1974

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Stan1974’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
The mini-suite was very nice.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins