3. Norwegian Breakaway
I thought this would be the most pleasureable cruise to take.. Boy was I wrong!! Terrible, Terrible, Terrible This cruise was done on the last ship (Breakaway) before the corona virus shut down. Crew served the food at buffet. (Another princess druise was found to have 21 cases of corona virus. 19 of 21 infected were crew members not passengers. But the crew was instructed tofeed us...dumb) Never stopped at ports without tenuring (Wife gets sick from smaller boats). Boat always seemed to be running late or last place to other cruises. Treated like the passengers were infected with corona virus. Food was served over more than once (reheated) and way below average cooking. Meat was so tough I thought it would break my bridge work. this happened more often than not. I thought norwegian cruise lines was above an average cruise but it was worse than the cheapest cruise I've taken. My expectations were so much higher of norwegian cruise lines and to get treated like we did was absolutely discusting. I'll never be back!!!

Very Disorganized

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by wayne098

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Nowhere
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible

Treated like the passengers were infected with corona virus.

I'll never be back!!!