• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Divina Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Amazing cruise! Don’t listen to bad reviews

Review for MSC Divina to the Mediterranean
Mjacobs11
2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

MSC Divina was more than perfect! After reading reviews, I was hesitant, expecting a bad time and rude employees, as most of the reviews say. Embarking- NO long lines and NO trouble! We expecting to be waiting all day in lines and what not, but we arrived at our terminal at 11am for check in and was on the boat eating lunch by 11:30! We weren’t expecting to board until 2 or 3pm, I think that’s where most people go wrong. Get there early! Avoid lines! For starters, the buffet was AMAZING! This was actually my favorite part of the cruise overall, as my boyfriend and I are foodies. They have almost anything you can think of. Whether it’s soup, salad, chicken, pasta, beef, eggs, Italian, American, they had it all. There were people at every food station with hand sanitizers. The room was clean. We overall loved the cruise and would love to come back. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The gelato was great! We got it many times. Ocean Cay was stunning and getting on/off the ship was easy and quick. 3 nights wasn’t long enough!

Balcony Stateroom

Spacious and clean. Wish I would have known the blow dryer was in the desk drawer though.

7 Helpful Votes