3. Golden Princess
Hi all My wife and son and myself choose this cruise as it left from Melbourne our home city easier we thought. We found the ship to be leaking and the age group on boat old honestly if you didn't have a walking frame or walking stick or even a ride on bike you felt out of place no offense to anyone just not our thing. As this was the age demagraffic the activities on board suited them it was boring. There where only a few shows on board that suited us and they where not on frequent enough. Now for the rooms we had a stateroom with balcony deck 11 all l can say it is tiny for what you pay we had to upgrade to suite which cost 2500 more really good start to our holiday which we planned 16 months prior. Hard not to update as there was 3 people our son is 22 very disappointing for him he paid his own way and had a single small bed that come out of the roof. This put our finances under pressure from day one. Tour's where call off and expensive for what you get l recommend to anyone don't book before you go book off the boat on shore you will save heaps. Food in the buffet was average. Pizza terrible. Achocol drinks expensive and not even a happy hour and they push the doubles . The shopping on board average just want to push jewellery and art who cares oh yes old people do boring. It's not all bad though the staff are awesome friendly and helpful. The restaurant food was awesome also the staff in there where incredible. The upgraded room was clean and well serviced. I've been on a few cruise ships before but this one has put me off I will not cruise for a long time again and l will be passing this on too my family and friends. Very disappointed

Disappointed

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Todh barber

Hi all

This put our finances under pressure from day one.

Food in the buffet was average.

Pizza terrible.

Achocol drinks expensive and not even a happy hour and they push the doubles .

It's not all bad though the staff are awesome friendly and helpful.

The restaurant food was awesome also the staff in there where incredible.

The upgraded room was clean and well serviced.

I've been on a few cruise ships before but this one has put me off

Very disappointed