Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by JanieKid82

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

My cruise was booked before and taken during the crazy cruise industry panic. This was my 14th cruise. Various lines.

Arrival at the Tampa Cruise Terminal...couldn't say more positive things enough about it. I was at the sidewalk at 10:40 am with luggage handlers and onboard by 11:20 am. having my first drink on my Deluxe Beverage Package.

The week was wonderful. All staff was wonderful, I met so many friendly people, and as a solo traverler, this really touched me. Music entertainment Top Notch.

I usually book a balcony cabin, but all those where taken when I booked. I had an oceanview outside cabin (3554) , and I loved the large window with space for me to pillow up and watch the sky and water spray from deck Three. Thank you Aman for your amazing cabin service.

Cruise line food has changed over the years, but I had no complaints. Our staff at Table 30 was wonderful and did everything to ensure a great experience every night

The Windjammer dining experience for breakfast and lunch was especially good. You can sit there enjoying an ocean view and the wait staff will bring you whatever beverage you want. Smiles, smiles all around.

I feel so bad for the cruise industry right now with so many being cancelled. When you do cruise again, tip your staff generously. They deserve it.

JanieKid82's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View

Great location. Convenient to all locations (dining, entertainment, etc.)

JanieKid82