• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

marykay877
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin:

We chose this trip because of the opportunity to experience the Panama Canal. It was the highlight of the trip. This review will concentrate on the excursions - mostly because I found few reviews on Cruise Critic about this itinerary before I took it. The staff and service were excellent. The comments are about my personal reactions to the excursions. In general, the quality was high, but I enjoyed some more than others (as reflected in the reviews) since personal taste varies.

Note. The Port Talks done on the ship the afternoon prior to each new stop were excellent. They described each of the excursions and gave a lot of details about the difficulty of walking or entering the vehicles (e.g, bus, boat, train etc). We used the Port Talks to make decisions to change our reservations several times due to physical limitations, and the tour desk was able to do so even though we were doing so after the deadline to make changes. I am very thankful for their attention to our needs.

Feb 22

Nice clean space with balcony. Storage in closets, drawers, under bed. Nice TV with many interactive features including some television stations, movies, repeats of enrichments talks and port talks, menus.

9 Helpful Votes