Celebrity Edge Cruise Review

Do not listen to the negative reviews....this ship is fantastic!

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by beth singer

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: AquaClass Stateroom with Veranda

My husband and I just returned from a week on the Edge. After reading the reviews I was concerned that maybe we should have stuck with a Solstice class ship. I worried for nothing! We were in Aqua class so this may not apply everywhere but unlike the reviews, there was beautiful bath products including body lotion, not plain wrap as I had read. Also, Elite level guests can have drinks from 5 to 7 in any bar except the Magic carpet and are not relegated to the Club lounge which can be a bit dark. The ship is beautifully decorated with interesting and fun areas and furniture. Eden is a fantastic place and the show very different and exciting. We loved the infinity balcony. You can lower it just a bit all night and hear the ocean and if too windy, you can have it up and look out....can't do this on a traditional balcony. Best of all was the entertainment. we went to at least 2 performances every night with music we loved...Jersey boys, mowtown, elvis, ABBA...there were younger passengers but the music was for everyone. Blu was as good as ever as was the service. of course, all they say about Captain Kate is true...she is the best. We can't wait to go again!

beth singer's Full Rating Summary

AquaClass Stateroom with Veranda

Beach

the white house is terrible!

beth singer