3. Island Princess
This is a senior citizen cruise and should be advertised as such. Pros: • The room steward & most of the staff was friendly. • The cabins were decent. Cons: • No events to do for younger people • The showers in the cabin seem smaller than usual. The balcony was filthy. • The food is terrible and the menus are too complicated • Some staff was not so friendly. Even had one roll their eyes at me for no reason • The elevators smelled so bad during the cruise • Dining room is very strict about dress code • The only thing to do on the cruise for younger people is go to the casino or pool • We were only able to go to 2 of the 5 ports and only got a $100 credit per person for that. I understand it’s not Princess’s fault but they should’ve done more. This cruise might be fun if you’re 60 or older. If you’re younger, stay away. There is nothing to do for you. I spent the whole cruise, besides when at port, in my cabin and there wasn’t even any good TV shows or movies on the TV.

Grandparents Cruise

Island Princess Cruise Review by MeghanMoore1

This is a senior citizen cruise and should be advertised as such.

Pros:

• The room steward & most of the staff was friendly.

• The cabins were decent.

Cons:

• No events to do for younger people

• The showers in the cabin seem smaller than usual. The balcony was filthy.

• The food is terrible and the menus are too complicated

• The elevators smelled so bad during the cruise

• Dining room is very strict about dress code

MeghanMoore1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE
The showers are WAYYYY too small. I have to turn the water off, put soap on my body, then turn it back on. Otherwise, it would wash right off with the shower on. That’s how small they are. The cabin is pretty clean but the balcony was filthy.
Lido Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins