3. Celebrity Edge
We had been looking forward to our trip on the edge as loyal celebrity cruisers but I have to say it was not the best. I loved our room and Blu restaurant but there are so few venues and the same 3 groups just kept rotating thru the 3 venues. Gone is the world class bar and the grand lobby bar so the only venues are the martini bar, the club and the Eden. Don't think I'll do the edge again but stick to the silhouette class ships. The room had plenty of storage and feels bigger with infinite veranda but I actually missed having an actual veranda. In a way it was a blessing because we had terrible weather but still I missed having an actual veranda. The spa was okay but again, I missed being able to go from our rooms to the spa without having to get on an elevator.

Ship is beautiful, venues are awful

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by deafox

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: AquaClass Stateroom with Veranda
deafox’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

AquaClass Stateroom with Veranda
Cabin A2
Canon is nice but I miss the actual veranda
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins