• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

love2cruise2020
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Balcony

I rate my overall experience of NCL Pearl (7-day-Honduras, Harvest Caye Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel) a 3 for the following reasons good/bad:

I loved our cabin room (with balcony) 8518 that is right smack up front of the ship where you feel EVERY motion. I knew this information before I booked this cabin and was okay with it. I was prepared for any sea sickness because I had prescription promethazine and over the counter Dramamine. Now this was my second cruise and had very little sea sickness on Carnival Victory. I would say the first few days were very bearable with the motion of the ship. Unfortunately, the seas were not on our side a few times the next few days. Even people who had cabins on ship where there is very little motion were complaining big time of sea sickness.

After a while I noticed that the food at Indigo and the their main dining room (can't remember the name) all had a bland taste. Took long time to serve as well. The buffets were okay but like I said after the 4th day I was kind of over it. O'Sheanans (not sure of spelling) breakfast was pretty good quality but can't same the same for dinner. Overall it's like eating was a hit or miss.

Balcony

I give it a 10..was very impressed except no microwave!

1 Helpful Vote