Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by love2cruise2020

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I rate my overall experience of NCL Pearl (7-day-Honduras, Harvest Caye Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel) a 3 for the following reasons good/bad:

I loved our cabin room (with balcony) 8518 that is right smack up front of the ship where you feel EVERY motion. I knew this information before I booked this cabin and was okay with it. I was prepared for any sea sickness because I had prescription promethazine and over the counter Dramamine. Now this was my second cruise and had very little sea sickness on Carnival Victory. I would say the first few days were very bearable with the motion of the ship. Unfortunately, the seas were not on our side a few times the next few days. Even people who had cabins on ship where there is very little motion were complaining big time of sea sickness.

After a while I noticed that the food at Indigo and the their main dining room (can't remember the name) all had a bland taste. Took long time to serve as well. The buffets were okay but like I said after the 4th day I was kind of over it. O'Sheanans (not sure of spelling) breakfast was pretty good quality but can't same the same for dinner. Overall it's like eating was a hit or miss.

In my opinion the entertainment was terrible! That had singers singing Motown sounds that was not good at all. Some lady singing in the Bliss Lounge was totally off key. And the so called "White Night" which they changed the name was advertised at a specific time and it was combined with teenagers.

Did not do many excursions because they are a waste of my money but the only port I enjoyed was Harvest Caye, Belize. Even with the bad Mojito I bought. But overall it's a beautiful beach.

I would like to experience a bigger NCL ship and a more diverse crowed with better entertainment and activities.

love2cruise2020's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

I give it a 10..was very impressed except no microwave!

love2cruise2020