3. Adventure of the Seas
This was our first cruise and didn't really know what to expect of it. But the second we got on the ship we knew it would be great. We got on the ship around 12p and went directly to the Windjammer on floor 11 due to the state rooms not being available until 1p the windjammer staff made sure the buffet was safe, clean and a overall good experience, when you walk in they make sure everyone washes their hands and drys them and has sanitizing stations all around. The food was good for being a free meal and the staff constantly walked around and made sure the place was clean. The staterooms were exceptionally good. The room attendant I had was very good. I would recommend he get a pay raise because he was just amazing. So friendly and kind and made a elephant and monkey out of towels for the kids to enjoy. He always made our beds and cleaned the room up. Everytime we left we came back to a orderly room with fresh towels and made beds. The only complaint about this ship was that the elevators were always crowded and the system was sometimes dumb. The elevators would sometimes skip you but all in all they were quick and speedy even though 40% of people found themselves walking down stairs. The kids had multiple activities and a teen's club. They did a little dodgeball tournament, had parties, had mini golf, rock climbing, slides, arcade and a flow rider. Now for parents when they want to get away from kids they have a daycare for the little ones and multiple bars and a casino. The best place to eat to me is Johnny's Rockets. The service was great and speedy and our waitress was so kind and amazing, the food was yummy and was very good. They have fancier places with exceptional service but the food to me wasnt as good. All in all the Adventure Of The Seas was an amazing ship and I would reccomend to any families.

All around enjoyment