• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Crown Princess Review

Editor Rating
2019 reviews
3 Awards

Decent cruise, but ships should be fixed when they need to be fixed

Review for Crown Princess to the Southern Caribbean
17pandd
6-10 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

We wanted to celebrate our 48th anniversary and we've always enjoyed Princess. Our experience on the Island Princess and now the Crown means we'll only use Princess if it is a newer ship.

We had fun on the cruise. We did any time dining and shared tables and every meal we met great folks, had good conversations and decent, sometimes great food. Our room was a mini suite and while old, it was nice, that is our perfect size on Princess. Princess comped us a dinner at Crown Grille for our anniversary and the dinner and the fact they gave it to us were both appreciated.

We enjoyed the ports but were sorry to miss Princess Cay. Snorkeling in Bonaire was excellent. My husband had to ask three times to have an old, deflated soccer ball pumped up so he could use it. The gym was nice.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

We love mini suites. My husband can watch tv and I can go to bed without the flickering lights. The bathroom isn't the size of a porta potty like the balcony cabins. Our floor didn't have a cover over the balcony which meant some days it was too sunny to use, but I did enjoy it later in the day and in the morning. I only learned here that I wouldn't have a covered balcony, Princess never told me that.

11 Helpful Votes