3. MSC Grandiosa
There are many staffs working with attitude. Very lack of passion. They seems like they are doing a job that they hate. Very horrible customer service especially in buffet area. Staffs are not even smiling and serve you without saying a word or response. There are many staffs covering buffet area. Bar service staffs focus on selling drinks than doing other jobs. For e.g. they can't even get you waiter for clean up. When I asked a waiter who is cleaning up to clean up our table, she responded "Not my area". When I complained to supervisor, the response was "very busy time" but I can see many staffs floating around and not doing their job. When I approach the staff, some were quite rude. No eyes contact, tried to ignore, no responses. I've seen a supervisor complain to a staff for bad hygiene, the staff was quite rude and didn't care. MSC Grandiosa seriously need to manage their staffs. It's the worst cruise I have ever been in term of customer service. The worst entertainment I have ever experienced. It's almost like no entertainment and activities for adults. We were pretty much spending time in our room.

The worst customer service I have ever experienced in cruise

MSC Grandiosa Cruise Review by myatphyotun