• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Traveled with children

This was our 5th cruise. 4th one with Norwegian. a quick trip to get away from the Candian winter.

The ship is big. VERY big... almost too big. I found the ship easy to move around in... easy to find things.. but the pool deck was insane. I had read reviews so knew what to expect... had decided not to buy the package for the VIBE package - thought I could endure it... I could not. each chair is side by side along with the others... they had attendants coming to ask for a drink (great) but you could not MOVE - let alone save a seat if you could find one for the hubby or kids. I spent my time on the pool deck sitting way to close to strangers alone - with my headphones on to drown out the conversations of strangers beside me.

we saw choir man - GREAT. Kinky boots very good (had seen it on broadway before-held it's own).

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

good size - easy enough to move around it.

cubbies and closet for items. we had a tub! never used it - but that was different from previous cruises.

Port Reviews

San Juan

the time on the port was terrible. 5:30 pm-midnight.

we walked up to the castle got in with 20 minutes to spare... did a QUICK walkabout and got asked leave.

walked around - enjoyed old San Juan.

either they need to stay open longer on ship days - or the ship needs to get there earlier...

timing for this port was the biggest disappointment.

3 Helpful Votes