3. Celebrity Infinity
Ship: The infinity is a beautiful ship even though she is an older ship. Kept in great shape and was very clean always. Great Captain too. Embarkation and disembarkation went very well. We were actually the first passengers on the ship due to wheel chair assistance boarding. Did not need wheel chair on the way off. Dining was really good. I totally recommend La petite Chef at Cuisine it was fabulous and very entertaining. The Tuscan Grille restaurant was awesome too food was really great. Ocean View Cafe had a very good variety of items to choose from. Dining room was very good too. Ate in a different place everyday. Golden Girls activities were very enjoyable and the ones I went to were a lot of fun. Quite a few of them were too late for me Ports were both very good however I did not use shore excursions as we explored on our own. All in All it was a really good cruise. I will definitely cruise again but probably not on a theme cruise.

Great Golden Girls Cruise

Auntieyram’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B
Cabin 2B
Our cabin and our steward were awesome could not have asked for better service. Served our needs well and if needed had a pull down bed. If you like bigger rooms would go for concierge class or 2A Deluxe ocean view with balcony.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins