Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by bcrn78

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Central Park View Balcony

$th time on this ship & it never disappoints. I read the article on this site about keeping healthy-as a Nurse x 50yrs,I'm always health conscious.We were in deck 10-10185(Cent.park balcony) Wiped down all surface areas upon getting into our cabin-wiped down remote & out in a zip lock bag.Told the cabin attendant,I would be following her with disinfectant wipes due to my med condition & she was ok with that & appreciated the explaination. We booked the Solarium Bistro for our evening meals-after you chose your appetizers,they take your order.We washed our hands frequently,supplemented with hand gel,no problems.In Phillipsburg we did the Eco-snorkle-ok,but a long walk to & from the site off the ship area-saw some fish,but not many. We walked around San Juan as we went to the Cathedral up the hill on our last trip in November on HAL.We did use my shipboard credit toward the Cocoa Club& it was more than work it-Surf & Turf for lunch with all kinds of salads etc. Snorkeling with a small blacktip shark under me,a lemon skark next to us & lots of Rays(no not the TB team!) It was sheltered due to the seawall & broke the wind which was pretty breezy when we first got there. Cabin Attendant-superior to all I had in the prev. 19 cruises(Sandra is a keeper).Excellent service in the Solarium.We saw 2 dive shows,skating,,Mos5iac(sp) group,Grease all which were excellent. Still heavy smoking in the Casino & the odds are NOT in your favor,but did play enough to get 200bucks off my next cruise.This was a Casino comp& I'd go again in a heartbeat-flu or no flu!

bcrn78's Full Rating Summary

Central Park View Balcony

Midship,nicely appointed,clean,great service-access to forward & aft.

Snorkeling

Restoring the reef where we snorkeled,but long hot walk to & from the site with limited facilities.

View All 151 Snorkeling Reviews
San Juan

Agressive vendors up close to the dock area-reported to guest services who rectified the situation within 15" of our report.

bcrn78