3. Celebrity Silhouette
For it being a revolutionized ship on it's second cruise, I was disappointed to see the unfinished patches on the pool deck, the broken elevator all cruise, the sloppy veranda rail varnish job, and the strange decor. Also thought the main dining and buffet food were sub-par. Best food we had on ship was at the Lawn Club Grill and we ate there 4 times because of menu selection in main dining. Even the alternate options were a joke. The chicken breast was way overcooked and the sirloin (used to be a strip steak) was too tough to cut with a steak knife. We used the MOVE-UP bidding to go from a guaranteed veranda to a Concierge Class stateroom - what a waste of money. We were under the dining room, so we heard rolling carts until very late and then it started again very early. The afternoon treats were a joke. Still kicking myself for that waste of $800. Convent to the pool on the At Sea days, but I can walk a lot for that much money. Why can't they give us maps of all of the islands with suggested restaurants and activities. I get that there were no "Celebrity" approved stores on St. Croix and St. Vincent (so they don't get a cut of sales), but if we are stopping at those islands, we should at least get a map with local contact info like we get for the "shopping" islands. If the islands are considered so worthless, why do we stop there. Perhaps we are just burnt out on Celebrity. We'll take our business elsewhere for a couple cruises then maybe try them again.

Think I'll take a break from Celebrity

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by sharon15131

sharon15131’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1
On Deck 12 - convenient to the pool. Don't select this one unless you bring earplugs - you'll be under the Ocean View Cafe and they move carts around most of the night.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins