3. Celebrity Edge
I read a lot of reviews both positive and negative about the Edge and decided I would go with an open mind. Glad I did. Six of us traveling on this western Caribbean cruise. Our cabin was on Deck 11, 11232, Concierge Class. The room exceeded our expectations. Roomy with more than enough storage. Loved the IV concept instead of the open balcony which we normally reserve. On blustery drizzly days we were able to keep the window open and relax in that area. Cabin did not overheat or become too hot. Nicole our room attendant was amazing. Highly visible and extremely competent. We ate at various dining venues: oceanview cafe buffet, Tuscan dining room for dinner & captains club breakfasts, specialty restaurant Fine Cut Steakhouse. All provided excellent food choices and service. Sugar free desserts were sadly lacking at most meals which was an issue for one of our traveling companions, We loved the theater in the round concept and enjoyed all the shows. This was only our 2nd Celebrity cruise and 1st one on Edge. All our cruising has been done on RC. Capt Kate was probably the most visible Capt from all the cruses we've taken. Her daily updates were both humorous and informative. I guess one of my few negatives is that the public rooms in the evening are much too small for the crowds, same for the bars. The positives far outweigh the negatives. We enjoyed this ship so much that we booked another cruise next year on her sister ship Apex.

Just off the Edge and Lovin' It!

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by vettegal99

vettegal99’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Edge price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C1
This cabin - in the aft part of the ship - was very quiet. More than enough storage space with hidden areas near the closet. Closet could have been larger. Suitcases fit under the bed. Glad I watched a video on this category of room before we sailed. No issues with opening the IV window, shades, etc. Booked this same room on sister ship Apex for next year.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins