3. Celebrity Infinity
We booked this as a family cruise back on Jan 2019. There were 10 family members going (4 generations) We got a great rate with all gratuities, drinks and on board credit included. This was the main reason we picked this cruise. We usually sail with Royal but have been on Carnival, Holland America and one other Celebrity before. Food in main dining could have been better. We never starved but have had better meals on Royal. The buffet was better than normal and lots of options. We ate in the main dining for breakfast 1 morning and it was very good. The burger place by the pool was also good. Room- We had an oceanview room on the 2nd floor. Location was good and not a lot of noise but the room could be a bit bigger when you have 3 in a room (Which we did with my wife and my 12 yr old) Drinks- We had the classic package and it was great! Everything from beer to wine to frozen drinks and liquors after dinner. Entertainment- The comedian on the first night was great and had all of us in tears but after that it was hit or miss. Royal Caribbean has way better entertainment and I have been on Allure, Adventure, Liberty and Majesty and all had great entertainment. Overall it was a good cruise but the perks made up for the things we didn't care for. In my opinion I still like Royal the best for overall experience.

Nice 5 night cruise. A few things could be better.

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by DukeFan!

DukeFan!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Ocean View 8
A bit small for 3 or 4 in the room. Would be fine for 2. TV and furniture need updating but this ship is going in for Refurb in Nov so it will all get done then.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins