3. Norwegian Epic
We choose this cruise because it was the only Caribbean ports not yet seen. Absolutely hated the Epic. Only two banks of elevators for the entire ship (front & back). Waited way too long to finally get an open space and then it felt like sardine container. Took stairways all too often (more than I actually wanted since we were on deck 17 in the Haven). Ship staff, the facilities, and the food were all excellent as expected. This was a 7 day cruise and packed with ports. However, only 2 of the ports had enough time in port to really appreciate the port. Way too rushed and could have easily removed 1 of the ports. Overall I would rate the cruise as a 4 out of 5. We will cruise NCL in the future but the ship I rate a 2 out of 5 and will never cruise on it again.

Worst NCL ship in the fleet

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Cbrez_1009

• Sail Date: March 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Courtyard Villa with Balcony
Cbrez_1009’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Courtyard Villa with Balcony
Cabin H4
Two bedroom was excellent. Identical to other two bedroom cabins.
Deck 17 Suite Cabins